We can offer 16 double rooms with a total of 32 beds.
All the rooms are equipped with shower and WC.
TV is available in the common salon.
Naturally our breakfast buffet is included in the price.
The rooms in the old vicarage are situated on the second floor and many of them have a view over the horse paddocks and the lake. The rooms are decorated in an old fashioned way, creating a feeling of the history of the house.
In the hotel building (built 2008) the rooms are decorated in countryside stile.
There are 6 larger double rooms on the first floor without any steps or stairs and hence are handicap friendly
There is a shared entrance door and hallway for each couple of rooms – perfect for couples traveling together or the family.
Our 4 newest double rooms are on the upper floor with a beautiful view over the garden..
In the older building there are:
- 3 superior rooms with a 180 cm double bed and easy chairs.
- 2 comfort rooms with a 180 cm double bed and easy chairs.
In the hotel building there are:
- 4 comfort rooms with a 180 cm double bed on the ground floor, with easy chairs. Two rooms per shared entrance and hallway.
- 2 superior rooms with a 180 cm double bed on the ground floor, with easy chairs.
- 4 superior rooms with a 180 cm double bed on the upper floor, with easy chairs.
In all rooms there is a shower and WC and free access to WiFi.
TV is in the lounge.
Breakfast is included in the prices.
Our new rooms on the upper floor are built with help of